Apr 02, 2019 02:00pm to 03:00pm - EDT Supervisor Webinar
Learn how to make an engaging and complete Service Opportunity Listing that attracts well-informed and passionate candidates. We will explore how to create a snappy two-line teaser, the key elements to a listing and the relationship between your listing and your VADs.
The audience for this webinar is new intermediaries and site supervisors responsible for recruiting.
After this session, you will be able to:
• Articulate the importance of the Service Opportunity Listing as part of your recruitment plan
• Describe what makes an engaging Service Opportunity Listing
• List the key components of a Service Opportunity Listing
• Draft a catchy two-line teaser
• Describe the relationship between a VAD and a Service Opportunity Listing