The Mercy Corps Northwest (MCNW) VISTA Program is recuiting for a VISTA Leader!
The MCNW VISTA Program is a group of AmeriCorps VISTAs coordinated by Mercy Corps Northwest--a nonprofit Certified Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that works to build thriving communities by providing education, financing, and advocacy to expand equitable opportunities. The MCNW VISTA Program tackles poverty by building the capacity of nonprofit organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest, from Seattle, WA to Bend, OR. MCNW AmeriCorps VISTAs expand economic & affordable housing opportunities and increase food security in low income communities.
The MCNW VISTA Leader supports the MCNW VISTA Program by:
- Coordinating member trainings and meetings
- Mentoring and providing technical assistance to members
- Coordinating and conducting site visits
- Collecting reports and managing data
- Supporting outreach efforts/sharing program impact
- Much more!
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis, apply early!