ATS+Partners is a talent recruitment, flex staffing and consulting firm specializing in connecting talent to high-need positions. Our mission is to make a sustainable impact by providing an innovative approach to meeting the human capital needs of schools through a multitude of diverse & inclusive strategies.
Are you seeking a new career experience while making a difference in education? Do you have prior teaching experience? If so, being an ATS Substitute Teacher might the next career move for you. We are recruiting individuals who want to help our partner schools achieve their mission of closing the student achievement gap. You are a perfect match for our substitute teaching opportunities if you are:
Flexible: Teacher absences happen. You are ready to accept same-day, daily or long-term assignments at anytime because our partner schools are counting on you.
Reliable: You understand that schools are depending on you to report to school, on time, ready to help their students.
Eager: You are excited about working with children and open to learning something new during your flexible teaching assignment.
Dedicated: You see your role as a critical link in supporting the school’s staff.
As an ATS Substitute Teacher, you are responsible for:
Your Assigned Classroom
- Your respectful and positive tone will create a happy, engaging atmosphere for your students.
- Maintaining a clean and safe classroom environment will ensure that your students are prepared to learn.
Your Curriculum & Instruction
- Despite teacher absences and vacancies, students must continue to learn. You are expected to
execute detailed lesson plans to ensure that your students are engaged and receiving quality lessons
during their instructional time.
- You will be expected to use a multitude of instructional strategies that are academically rigorous and highly engaging. For new teachers, ATS has resources to help you during your assignment.
- It takes a school community to ensure that all students are learning! Working collaboratively with the principal and other teachers is required for all substitute teaching assignments.
- Prior teaching or youth volunteer experience is required.
- State teaching or substitute teacher certification is required.
- Experience with classroom management techniques is required.
- A strong commitment to keeping and reporting to your school’s assignments on time is required.
- Teaching assignments are available for both daily and long-term placements.
- Compared to other organizations, our compensation rates are competitive.
- Access to health care and 401(K) options for eligible employees.
- A rewarding experience honing your teaching skills, gaining access to potential employers or learning new career skills.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please be sure to visit this website.