Became coordinator of 12 county tourism group. Did lots of networking amount the 12 counties and:
1. Organized Ringgold County Tourism Committee:
2. We planned county tours.
3. Christmas Tour of Homes
4. Sold Ringgold County t-shirts
5. Organized county wide garage sales
6. Helped plan annual Ayr Days Celebration
7. Made county brochures
8. Took an active part in Iowa\'s Sesquicentennial.
9. Served cake at county fair, made gifts for the queen candidates and their escorts and presented a couple of songs from Meridith Wilson\'s The Music Man. The production was presented 4 times with local actors and musicians to commemorate Iowa\'s Sesquicentennial.
10. Became Secretary for Ringgold County Development Corporation. Had an office in the Ringgold County Courthouse. Continued to be active in tourism and attended and planned many meetings concerning business prospects for the county. Visited local industries and reported on each one\'s progress.
11. Researched need for motel in Mount Ayr, Iowa, Ringgold County. The motel became a reality and is a success.
12. Also completed a housing survey for Ringgold County.