How to communicate NCE status before service year is over?

Forum posting
No votes yet

I am applying for positions with the federal government two months before my service year is over. The questionnaires ask if you currently hold the status and ask for paperwork as proof. Is there any way I can communicate my eligibility, since I do not have access to the paperwork until my service year is over? I don't understand how we are supposed to use our eligibility to our advantage if we need to wait until our year is over.

How did you do it? Did you have to get a lesser job for after your service and apply for federal jobs, hoping you would get one? Is there some other way I can let them know my situation?


Thanks all.