San Benito Health Foundation is a dynamic FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Clinic) located in Hollister, CA! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; as well as 403(b) retirement plan and National Loan Repayment. Learn more about us here
We are seeking a skillful, full-time Accounant. We are a patient centered health home offering our patients the best in medical, dental and vision care. Join our dynamic team of professionals and be part of a health model that truly improves the lives of individuals and the community at large.
The Accountant is a full- time, exempt position that provides overall management support to SBHF form a financial perspective. Manages the maintenance of records for the financial transactions of all programs of SBHF, the financial operation and the financial aspects of grants and funding programs.
We offer a competitive salary plus incentive and an excellent benefits package that includes a pension plan, a 403 (b) plan with employer match, and a continuing medical education benefit.
Individuals will work in a Patient Centered Medical Home Model, and work closely with a team of professionals to provide culturally sensitive, high quality, comprehensive health services in our Federally Funded Community/Migrant Health Center. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in all aspects’ of financial management, including general accounting, cost accounting, payroll, accounts receivable and payable
- Full knowledge of the Federal, state and local rules and regulations governing accountin and financial management in a Federal Qualifide Health Center.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – GAAP
- Basic computer skills including the ability to pepare simple correspondence and reports in Microsoft Word, and summarize and report data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting programs (Peachtree is a plus)
- Must possess a current and valid California Driver’s License
- Bilingual /Spanish is a plus
We welcome applications from new graduates.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email email@example.com make sure to include your resume .