The U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) announces an open call for resumes from RPCVs and transitioning Peace Corps staff with noncompetitive eligibility (NCE). This is not a guarantee of employment.
SSA is seeking job applicants with exceptional customer service skills for a Claims Specialist (CS) positions in the Los Angeles (Koreatown) area.
• Provides direct service to the public.
• Conducts interviews and adjudicate customer’s claims for retirement, survivors and disability benefits.
• Works with beneficiaries to establish continuing eligibility for payment.
• Provides assistance with administrative appeals.
• Authorizes payment.
• Offers referral services.
• Identifies and investigates potential program abuse.
How to apply
Applicants may email resumes and NCE letters directly to email@example.com