Provides administrative support to the CEO:
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director
- Maintains the EDs daily calendar, including scheduling, arranging, coordinating and managing meetings, ensuring that the ED has all required materials well in advance
- Schedules and manages travel for the ED and Board members, including flights, accommodations and ground transportation.
- Answers the telephone, greeting callers; screens and announces calls, maintains a phone log and follows up with callers as appropriate; fields calls in the EDs absence, providing assistance as appropriate
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provides general clerical office duties including photocopying, faxing, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, maintaining and ordering supplies for the administrative offices as needed.
- Creates original correspondence and reports as directed.
- Manages and reconciles the expense accounts, check requests and other reports for the ED and the Board
- Provides administrative support to the Board of Directors
- Coordinates logistics for annual and monthly Board of Directors meetings, including arranging catering, providing meeting notification and background materials as necessary
- Takes and transcribes meeting minutes; distributes follow-up materials as necessary and appropriate
- Undertakes special projects and assignments as directed
- Conducts research, and gathers and summarizes information and data relevant to the project/assignment
- Provides reports of information collected; draws conclusions and prepares recommendations (policies, decisions, etc.) and projects the outcome of changes to policy or operations.
- Administers programs or policies as directed.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email email@example.com make sure to include your resume .