Claims Specialists speak with beneficiaries about Social Security benefits.
- Interview applicants for benefits.
- Determine a claimant’s initial eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Analyze evidence that will help make a determination.
- Obtain, clarify, and verify data used to analyze claims and make benefit decisions.
Customer Service Representatives gather facts and evidence to establish eligibility for benefits.
- Assist the public by answering a wide variety of questions both in person and via telephone.
- Conduct interviews, investigate situations, and resolve issues.
- Assess relevant information to determine ongoing eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Analyze a claimant’s benefit payment history.
How to apply
Please submit the following via email@example.com.
The subject line should be titled, “Vista Employment Consideration”:
* Cover letter
* NCE certification. This position is available to applicants with active non-competitive eligibility (NCE) status. NCE is a special federal hiring status applicable for certain federal jobs.