Located in Lowell, MA, TerraCorps is an AmeriCorps affiliated start-up environmental non-profit preparing and mobilizing emerging leaders to help communities gain access to and conserve land for people and nature. Working at the intersection of the land conservation and urban agriculture movements, our vision is to create a future where land is the foundation of health and well-being for ALL people in EVERY community.
The Evaluation Systems Designer (ESD) is a key member of the Data Insights Circle responsible for leading program evaluation and business data analytics projects in support of organizational performance improvement. Reporting to the Chief Operations and Innovation Officer, the ESD has the following main areas of accountability:
- Planning and managing the AmeriCorps program evaluation process including logic modeling, performance measurement, process evaluation, impact evaluation, and establishing an evidence base for member service interventions.
- Designing systems for monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators that measure organizational effectiveness at achieving strategic goals and objectives.
- Supporting financial management functions with data reporting and visualization expertise.
- Designing systems to support the grant writing process with measurable output, outcome, and impact data.
- Establishing and monitoring metrics that support workplace culture and educational programs.
The ESD’s role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, lending expertise to self-managed teams across the organization. In this capacity, the ESD is a service-minded leader working to create reliable data feedback loops that empower team learning, decision-making, continuous improvement, and success. The ESD may also provide evaluation consulting services to TerraCorps partner organizations.
If you’re a person who would thrive in a collaborative start-up atmosphere and wants to put your expertise in program evaluation and business performance frameworks to use towards environmental and social good, we want to meet you. TerraCorps celebrates difference and embraces the impact that diversity of thought, experience, and identity has on our organization. TerraCorps is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply. Experience with national service, and more specifically, AmeriCorps or TerraCorps experience a plus. Compensation: $45-$55K salary commensurate with experience; health & supplemental insurance benefits, retirement plan w/company match, FSA, paid time off (3 weeks vacation, 10 holidays, 8 personal days, sabbatical after 5 years), paid parking, and a flexible schedule. All positions are currently wokring remoely.
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter, including how you heard about this position, to Maria Infante, Chief People and Culture Officer, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.