A liaison is someone who connects two or more individuals or groups, acting as a communication link and a conflict resolver/mediator.
- The Role of Liaison: An Overview (Doc)
- Increasing Collaboration – VISTA Leader Guide
Learn ways to encourage networking among your VISTAs to foster beneficial collaborations.
- Working as a Team (Link)
A collection of resources for creating effective teams.
- Create a Book Club with Members (Link)
Ways to promote and enhance members' understanding of the VISTA mission using a member book club.
- Not Always What You Think (Course)
Consider and test the assumptions you bring to your work.
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (PDF)
Interpersonal skills can make or break your success as a leader. Emotional Intelligence is the term used to describe these make or break skills and behaviors. This article helps you to assess your current Emotional Intelligence quotient.
- Leadership and Social Intelligence (Doc)
Social intelligence is the human capacity to understand what is happening in the world and respond to that understanding in a personally and socially effective manner. Build your own.