When managing volunteers, one of your main objectives is to make the service experience so great that volunteers return again and again. To make your project one that volunteers will love, be sure to manage with the volunteers' expectations in mind.
Now that you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Better manage volunteers, their personalities, and their skills
- Understand volunteer motivation
- Develop a recruitment strategy
- Recruit and schedule volunteers
- Effectively motivate, engage, and communicate with volunteers
- Connect volunteers to the mission of the project
- Recognize different types of volunteers for their efforts
Congratulations for completing the Volunteer Management e-learning course! Please take a few minutes to complete the online evaluation of this course. Your answers will help us evaluate the quality and effectiveness of our training and gain further information about your resource needs: Give Us Your Feedback
Based on your Notes & Next Steps Worksheet, what are three things you'd like to do differently in your service or volunteer program as a result of this information in this course?